MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB logo help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone! I'm new with mybb and I have a question.. Hope somebody can help me Smile
I have changed mybb logo on the top of my forum page to an image, and this image shows properly when I login from PC, but when I use iPhone or iPad ( or any mobile devices ) and navigate to my forum page I see myBB logo on top!?
I checked all the configs under ACP and everything looks correct ..
Thanks in advance !
It appears correctly on mobile as well, i checked. What must be happening is that your phone is loading a different theme, probably the default theme, where you have not changed the logo to text.

[Image: xxxxxxx.jpg]
(2016-09-05, 10:41 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]It appears correctly on mobile as well, i checked. What must be happening is that your phone is loading a different theme, probably the default theme, where you have not changed the logo to text.

[Image: xxxxxxx.jpg]Thanks for the quick reply ! That's weird, I only have one theme installed.. I deleted other themes that I installed before. Thank you for the tip, I will check it.

Ok, just tried using chrome on my iPhone and it loaded image correctly! Thank you very much !
(2016-09-05, 10:49 PM)Nicklinux Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, just tried using chrome on my iPhone and it loaded image correctly! Thank you very much !

If you still get the issue on the other browser, clear your cache. 
You can do that on safari by following this advice:
http://stackoverflow.com/a/24690177 (iPhone)
(2016-09-06, 07:40 AM)katos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-05, 10:49 PM)Nicklinux Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, just tried using chrome on my iPhone and it loaded image correctly! Thank you very much !

If you still get the issue on the other browser, clear your cache. 
You can do that on safari by following this advice:
http://stackoverflow.com/a/24690177 (iPhone)

Cleared cache and now logo loading correctly from safari.
Thank you for your advice!!
I get this same error on my Site BroCartel.us