MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free noads and responsive?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having some difficulty setting up a free forum. I am looking fro a free responsive forum with no ads which would be really easy for me to manage (I haven't any experience in setting up forums and my eyes get tired very quickly on a computer screen)
I wish to set up a free forum for the community of apartment owners where I live, to share experiences and advice on matters such as maintenance and services.
To get some idea, the website that I have begun to put together is at CQowner.wordpress.com. This is not the final site, just an early experiment. I don't care which system it uses, but the forum registration proved difficult to modify.
What I need is the frontpage similar to that shown, with a forum that is simple and professional and easy for me to maintain. All pages will need to be responsive as most members will be using their phones.
I will purchase the domain name with free hosting first.
Does this seem viable or is it too complicated? Any thoughts would be appreciated. If there is a demo that would be great.
Many thanks
You also need to invest money in hosting.
Apart front that nothing, you can get the from MyBB moda.