MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Install DVZ Shoutbox 2.3.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I just need some guidance or help here I have done the following:

1. upload the package from "UPLOAD" to your MyBB root directory
2. add CSS from STYLES.txt to your board stylesheets (e.g. global.css)
3. add {$dvz_shoutbox} to your index template
4. install the plugin in the ACP

But step 4 I go to plugins http://website.org/admin/index.php?modul...ig-plugins but it spits out this message.

"This section allows you to activate, deactivate, and manage the plugins that you have uploaded to your forum's inc/plugins directory. To hide a plugin from view, but not lose any stored information from it, click the Deactivate link."

[Image: eIfMMeT3.png]

I have uploaded the required files but still no clue on how to install it sorry for being a novice mybb user.

Thanks,
Fiddle.
Did you put all of the files inside "UPLOAD" in their respective folders? Just uploading the folder "UPLOAD" to your root won't work, the files must be in the correct location.
can you check php version (it is visible at forum admin panel home page) - should be at least 5.4
Quote:Did you put all of the files inside "UPLOAD" in their respective folders? Just uploading the folder "UPLOAD" to your root won't work, the files must be in the correct location.

I uploaded the files within upload folder mate.

Quote:can you check php version (it is visible at forum admin panel home page) - should be at least 5.4

PHP Version 5.3.10 so i should update it?
^ yes. php version should be at least 5.4 to use dvz_shoutbox plugin