MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I love this board!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats on a great forum software. Im really impressed by it and rate it the best ive used (and ive used them all from phpbb to ipb to vb...). The only thing i would ask for is a backup board option and a restore database.
I'm sure a modification author will see this and possibly create these for you. Unless they have already been made...

MyBB Mods
MyBB Planet
It has already been made. The author is away and musicalmidget is in charge of completing it now. It's not up for public download, but I believe Chris is putting this in as a standard feature in the module section for the next release of MyBB.
The database backup module and a few other expansion modules I've been working on will be fully released to the public after the release of MyBB Gold. It's likely however, that there will probably be another beta testing phase sometime in the future when I get chance to do some more work on the module. I'll post an update in it's other thread when that time comes. Wink