MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blank website after installing plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After installing and activating this plugin (I got the most recent version from the Github):
https://community.mybb.com/thread-143707.html

I have been getting a blank white screen, and am not sure where to go from here. Every page I try to access throws a white screen, so I am unable to do anything in the Admin CP, etc. The board is on an Ubuntu EC2 instance, and the database is in an RDS instance. I have the EC2 in a Classic Load Balancer as well.

It's doing this on the raw IP, the Load Balancer is off because it failed to pass a health check due to this.

From looking at the console, it seems like a 500 error. Quite new to MyBB, not exactly sure how to go from here.

Thank you
if you have access to server error log then check its latest entries to trace cause for the error
or you can try renaming the plugin file with OLD extension and check if it fixes the issue !
(2016-09-10, 01:09 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if you have access to server error log then check its latest entries to trace cause for the error
or you can try renaming the plugin file with OLD extension and check if it fixes the issue !

I do, I have full ssh access, just need to find it first

(2016-09-10, 01:09 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if you have access to server error log then check its latest entries to trace cause for the error

This is what it's showing:

[Image: DNkEhlU.jpg]

In config.php:

);

/**
 * Admin CP Secret PIN
 *  If you wish to request a PIN
 *  when someone tries to login
 *  on your Admin CP, enter it below.
 */

$config['secret_pin'] = 'IGNORE';
<?
/**
 * The encryption key used to encrypt all 2stepauth secret tokens. If you change this, all your users will be unable to use 2 step authorization.
 */

$config["2stepauth_secret_encryption_key"] = "nothingtoseehere:)";
?>

Line 108 is the '<?' under $config['secret_pin']
^ you can delete that line 108 (actually it should be ?>)
I removed the <?, still not loading. I'll try renaming the plugin

Nevermind, its loading now! Thank you!