MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Um how do i set avatar dimensions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do i set the avatar dimensions?. Ive looked around but cannot see that option. Am i just being dumb?
You're not dumb, this option hasn't been implymented into the AdminCP yet.
Ah right will it be added at some point?. Does this mean users can post massive pictures?.
wbutchart Wrote:Ah right will it be added at some point?. Does this mean users can post massive pictures?.

Yes. But if you goto your AdminCP --> Users and Groups --> Manage Groups --> (select group) eg; Registered --> Edit usergroup [ok] --> (scroll down to Permissions: Account Management) Select 'NO' for Can Upload Avatars --> Update Usergroup.

Done!
How hard would it be to make a mod that enables you to set the avatar dimensions now?
-Chris hasn't been around lately... and I'm naturally beginning to wonder if Gold will ever even be released in the near future. Smile
...sorry to be a pessimist, lol... but I need to launch a message board for a site within the next two weeks, and not being able to do this (as well as set sig image limitations) is making me almost just use the last free version of IPB that was available instead... which is a bummer, because I really like mybb.
when someone sets a big avatar just go and resize the pic manually upload it by ftp and go to his profile from the admin cp and change the avatar url. thats what i do untill the feature is added
jedk Wrote:and I'm naturally beginning to wonder if Gold will ever even be released in the near future.

Me too.
Konstantinos Wrote:when someone sets a big avatar just go and resize the pic manually upload it by ftp and go to his profile from the admin cp and change the avatar url. thats what i do untill the feature is added
Yeah, I was thinking about that... but what a pain that would be, no?
-Plus, if someone wanted to be a grape, they could just keep on uploading new/big avatars after I resize them each time... (of course, I could ban them, but... you get my point).
jedk Wrote:How hard would it be to make a mod that enables you to set the avatar dimensions now?
-Chris hasn't been around lately... and I'm naturally beginning to wonder if Gold will ever even be released in the near future. Smile
...sorry to be a pessimist, lol... but I need to launch a message board for a site within the next two weeks, and not being able to do this (as well as set sig image limitations) is making me almost just use the last free version of IPB that was available instead... which is a bummer, because I really like mybb.
-bump- Smile
need that one too
Pages: 1 2