MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logo's ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Another popular free graphics program is Paint.NET, very easy to use and has a nice layout with many options and features. Of course compared to paid programs its a small boy but its free Smile
The Jackal Wrote:Another popular free graphics program is Paint.NET, very easy to use and has a nice layout with many options and features. Of course compared to paid programs its a small boy but its free Smile

I actually just downloaded that last night. I take a lot of screen shots of stuff, and ms paint saves images in crappy jpeg format, and i remembered reading about paint.net a long time ago. So i got it so i could paste the screen shots into and save them. Photoshop takes too long to load up just to save screen shots ha, so i hate using it for that purpose.

Paint.net shocked me by how advanced it is. It reminds me of Paint Shop Pro (the 5-7 versions, way before corel bought it) and its pretty cool.
I used Paint Shop Pro 5 and 7 too...about 5 years ago Toungue
Pages: 1 2