MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Alice light blue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have theme too Smile
Alice light blue
criticism expected
How can I get that? ... That's what I'm looking for....
madblogger Wrote:How can I get that? ... That's what I'm looking for....
It's trade secret Wink
What you mean exactly - colors, icons? ... Maybe I can help you...
Seems to many colours you got blues reds and greens i think you should add a little less like test forum #2 the red doesn't match with the very pale green
Jag100 Wrote:Seems to many colours you got blues reds and greens i think you should add a little less like test forum #2 the red doesn't match with the very pale green
Thanks,
i'll try find some better colors. I think: color for trow2 (forum #2) must be visible different to trow (#1) and must be light

And what you think about buttons... after long time with this theme nothing look good for me Smile sometimes i think: this look like a toy
Nice buttons Seem a little dark but do stand out which is a good thing Toungue

patrick_2007 Wrote:
Jag100 Wrote:Seems to many colours you got blues reds and greens i think you should add a little less like test forum #2 the red doesn't match with the very pale green
Thanks,
i'll try find some better colors. I think: color for trow2 (forum #2) must be visible different to trow (#1) and must be light

And what you think about buttons... after long time with this theme nothing look good for me Smile sometimes i think: this look like a toy

Yes that right
My previous thing was: make something standard & classic, but after thousands hours with gray-silver-blue i want something really relaxing Smile
I do this theme for "not-commercial" use, only for friends from polish community in england, so i think that colorfully theme is the best. But it's my first theme like that. Business sites are blue, gamers sites are dark .. my is pastel Smile
Thanks for your opinion and time Jag100
My theme is little changed Smile Some templates are still under contstruction - myBB is veeery big Big Grin
I have "light" version too because i know that many people have slow connection, old computers... and i've transfer limit.
I have "Quick Theme" plugin - Tikitiki it's very good idea.

If somebody don't like blue color... don't look there
(in future, when i find more time i will make green because i love green color Smile )
Very nice i like the table headers now. This theme is better and better Smile Good work
I don't really like the blue on that light brown background. You should think about using another background color.
Pages: 1 2