MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB not updating?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The problem is hard to explain, but MyBB was working fine, an dall the sudden its not updating for instance it says newest member on the index page, but thats not the newest member, if you go to memberlist there are more members, and threads aren't being posted, if you try to click and hold on a thread title to edit it, you get this error message after hittin genter: "<br /> <b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function: update_forum_lastpost() in <b>/homepages/25/d202562317/htdocs/inc/datahandlers/post.php</b> on line <b>1313</b><br />"

When you try to post a new thread you get this error: "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: update_thread_data() in /homepages/25/d202562317/htdocs/inc/datahandlers/post.php on line 1164"

And when you try to delete a thread you get this error: "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: update_thread_counters() in /homepages/25/d202562317/htdocs/inc/functions_upload.php on line 93

Plus when you make a new thread it doesn't show on the indew page in that forum category...

Thanks for the help in advance Smile
It looks like you have files from different versions of MyBB and it is all mangled.

Can you try and upload a fresh copy of inc/functions.php?
Ya, I can do that, but will it remove all my members, and posts?
Why would it do that?
^Wait I'm confused lol, are you responding to post one or the third post?
this one

hascet Wrote:Ya, I can do that, but will it remove all my members, and posts?
Ok just making sure I'm not completely familiar with what all the files do and everythign yet :p

Edit: well I just deleted the old functions.php and uploaded a new one it seems that the problems with posting and editting thread titles has been fixed ! Big Grin But, the new member on the index page hasn't, perhaps I'll have to wait until another member signs up now so it will catch up?

Edit 2: Looks like everything is working thanks for the quick help Big Grin
Please also make sure that all files on your server are the latest ones.