MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem @ Install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After all green and checked on Database Configuration, i clicked Next to Table Creation and got this msg:

Quote:Connection to the database server and table you specified was successful.

Database Engine: MySQL Improved 5.0.15

The MyBB database tables will now be created.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /mounted-storage/home51b/sub003/sc35394-MVWJ/bicicletada.b3ta.org/forum/install/index.php on line 438

All tables have been created, click Next to populate them.

But the Next button appears and when I click, I get this:

Quote:Now that the basic tables have been created, it's time to insert the default data.
MySQLi error: 1146
Table 'bicicletada.mybb_adminoptions' doesn't exist
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_adminoptions (uid, cpstyle, notes, permsset, caneditsettings, caneditann, caneditforums, canmodposts, caneditsmilies, caneditpicons, caneditthemes, canedittemps, caneditusers, caneditpfields, caneditugroups, caneditaperms, caneditutitles, caneditattach, canedithelp, caneditlangs, canrunmaint, canrundbtools) VALUES (0, '', '', 1, 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no', 'no');

CHMODs are all set.
Anyone knows what should I do?
Your missing files. Reupload everything in the install folder.
OMG it worked.. so simple ;o
U R MY HERO
orange, I got another one.. just in the last page (Finish Setup)

Quote:Creating Administrator account...
Fatal error: Call to undefined function generate_loginkey() in /mounted-storage/home51b/sub003/sc35394-MVWJ/bicicletada.b3ta.org/forum/install/index.php on line 713
Looks like your stilling missing files. Reupload /inc/functions_user.php - You may be missing more, it might be a good idea to reupload everything and try again.
All right now, thanks again.