MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hello, i want to ask something !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Look, this sites :
phpbbheb.com
ibheb.com

they are in english :
http://www.phpbb.com
http://www.invisionboard.com/

(phpbbheb.com
ibheb.com) - they are a "official" projects in hebrew .

i want to do a project like "phpbbheb" and "ibheb" to this system .

you understand ?

So are the sites above are just translated versions of the official sites?
No, those websites aren't translation of the official sites, they translate the system to Hebrew and open a web site to the project, they build mods, skins and more....
I Want Just to translate the system to hebrew (the lang and the skin files) and open a web site in hebrew to the system (not an official site)

If you dont let me open a website to MyBB in hebrew so i will ask form IkonBoard (if you know them) to open a web-site in hebrew to their project.

Good day, Shahar Smile
Okay,

You can start your site. You can in no way call it an official translation or an official support site for that fact either.

You can translate the templates and the contents of inc/languages into your own language and redistribute them.

You cannot modify the other scripts (ie the ones in / /inc/ /admin) and then redistribute them.

Hope you can understand better now.
Okay, so i'll open the "Hebrew translation project"(not official as u asked) including system support, and ofcourse i'll save a spot for your official website address and copyrights for your system, ok?
So all clear I think and I hope that I can strat working on the translation as soon as possible,
just waiting for your answer.

Shahar.

good day .
How about you get started and then when you have a site up you can show Chris and see if what you have is alright?
Matt Light Wrote:How about you get started and then when you have a site up you can show Chris and see if what you have is alright?

I Dont have an example right now, but i'm starting to work on the translation of the system to hebrew, when i will finish translate the system i will show you the results.

Have a nice day, shahar Smile
Guys, can i start working on the translation development of the system MyBB?
I want to make sure you all agree too this and than i'll start the work.
Yes you can start, as long as you follow the rules and do not break the license agreement.
Chris Boulton Wrote:Yes you can start, as long as you follow the rules and do not break the license agreement.

OK , No problem .
Pages: 1 2