MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can someone tell me why my plugin doesn't work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had this plugin working before, the problem is that the API got changed few weeks ago.
I tried to fix it but now it's not working.

Plugin: Should check entered details in the custom registration field and check it through an api before letting the user registering.

Code: http://pastebin.com/mq9qpVKB

It doesn't show any error or anything at all, I don't think it's even running I think.

I've went to plugin cache and I can see the plugin there, I've even rebooted the server, restarted apache, php etc.

Anyone that can go through the code? 

thanks
I've had a quick look and you're not passing the data by reference; $data exists only in your function, when you do a set_error() you actually don't set anything.

function add_fields(&$data) {
    // your code here
}

This should work.
(2016-09-13, 09:29 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]I've had a quick look and you're not passing the data by reference; $data exists only in your function, when you do a set_error() you actually don't set anything.

function add_fields(&$data) {
    // your code here
}

This should work.

Hmm, Still doesn't work.
This is the only problem I could find. I can have a deeper look if you provide me (by PM) a temporary FTP account.
(2016-09-13, 06:14 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]This is the only problem I could find. I can have a deeper look if you provide me (by PM) a temporary FTP account.

Sent all details through PM, thanks for trying to help me out!
Says the paste is no longer available.
I solved the isse privately fyi.