MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Board offline/online problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just today I've experienced this issue.. When I go to turn the board online under that ACP and refresh the page on the actual board it for some reason still says the board is offline. I'm wondering what I would have to do to fix this issue. Thanks in advance!
Im gonna say it's a caching issue, try it in another browser and delete your cache.
When you refresh the settings in the ACP, does it show the correct value?
(2016-09-13, 01:20 AM)alfred702 Wrote: [ -> ]Im gonna say it's a caching issue, try it in another browser and delete your cache.

I tried this, no luck. 

(2016-09-13, 11:27 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]When you refresh the settings in the ACP, does it show the correct value?

What I noticed is that there seems to be a delay from things I do in the ACP to what actually appears on the board itself. When I go to click offline it takes roughly 30-45 seconds for the board to actually flip to offline... Could it be a hosting issue? I just recently switched to a vps.
Must be, there's nothing MyBB does that delays things like that, the settings are updated when the page is saved.
I've contacted my hosting provider and they said it's not on their end. I'm experiencing this problem not on the actual board when I post something, but rather just under the configuration tab in ACP and under the theme/templates. Does anyone have any suggestions?
sounds like a hosting issue caching pages