MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editor Buttons There And Gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've been having some issues with my editor buttons. 

I'm referring to the buttons that you see when you post a new thread or reply... alignment, links, php, text size/color... all that stuff. 

My buttons seem to break from time to time. If I go back into the ACP and simply click save on the "Save Theme Properties", they come back after a simple refresh of the page.

I've tried changing the buttons and it still does it after a little while. There doesn't seem to be a time limit that they'll stay up that I can figure. Could be minutes, hours, days... but they eventually break. 

When I say break I mean that the bar stays there, but the icons all get replaced with boxes, hearts, arrows... random stuff it seems like. 

Does anyone know why this is happening and what I can maybe do to fix it?
I grabbed a screen shot of what I'm seeing this morning. I've tried switching editor themes a few times and it's not fixing anything today.

It also seems to take several attempts to get anything in the Themes section to save... I have to select the option I want and save the page several times for the changes to actually take effect. 

[attachment=37233]

[attachment=37234]

[attachment=37235]