MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help with width of forum pls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi Smile

The width of something i can't figure out is making a scroll bar at the bottom of my site, i'v tried my banner width but that didn't work.

Any ideas what it is pls ?  it's only about 20px too wide. 

thank you. 

http://jedsblog.tk/PotAds/
Guess Staff have to allow us to help you or not, not shore if your side is breaking the rules for support or not. So staff, are we allowed to help this man or not?
(2016-09-14, 06:13 AM)BaggerHD Wrote: [ -> ]Guess Staff have to allow us to help you or not, not shore if your side is breaking the rules for support or not. So staff, are we allowed to help this man or not?

The fact that the site breaks out rules for staff support we do not deny the opportunity for the community to help where they can. We do however leave it up to said community to exercise their own right to refuse support based on their own ethical morals
ok thats fine, i understand totally.

We are all for the medical side of the topic if this helps Smile

some of my friends are old people 50-70 yrs old with family in legal states helping their wifes and husbands etc with medication where modern medicine just doesn't work any more or makes them more sick .... anyways it's a long story so i won't bore you Smile but i understand this support side, i did the research and left mybb link in my footer etc, and i was half expecting this anyways.

So could i get help with this ? it's no biggy if not, i'll just leave it as i say it's only about 20px. and i don't think half the members would notice anyways Toungue

so i'll leave upto you guys, i'm not going to fall out over it if not Smile

thank you Smile
oke Katos Smile,
Joey1, I have not time right now, but if noone else give you support before I got time, I'll gladly guide you.
My only concern where if your site where backing the rules from mybb, but I understand that I can help you if I have no problems with your content,,,,, so you'll get help Smile, take care in the meantime
thank you.