MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: changing character color portal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry for delay. I'm very busy.
you can check how look text-decoration, if you don't want this, delete

.member_link a { color:#000000; text-decoration:none;}
.member_link a:hover { color: #000000; text-decoration:underline;}
.member_link a:link {color:#000000; }
.member_link a:visited {color:#000000; }
.member_link a:active {color:#000000; }
anything what you change in themes can't working because you don't have link to css Sad
maybe you delete content from template "headerinclude" or you delete {$headerinclude} from template portal
check this and tell me
Yes I remove the headerinclude from the portal because it gave problems with designing with sizes and colors to.

But it must be possible to change the colors without a headerinclude I hope.
All names are links, but what I tried I cannot change the colors from the links.

I put now the header include to it and it is not nice anymore, capitols, different sizes off characters, background clors of strange places.
Confused If you remove headerinclude...you're losing a lot of critical Javascripts/meta information/title/etc...
But when I loose everything I guess it must be possible to give all characters the black color without using the header include. But I do not know how.
I gave all leters the black color but it are links (the membernames) so they get another color when you click on it. And that I cannot change.
I get smater a day I solved the problem by myselfes

just add this between styles in the portal template

<style type="text/css">
a:link { text-decoration: none; color: black; } de opmaak van gewone links
a:visited { text-decoration: none; color: blue; } de opmaak van links waar je al een bezoek aan hebt gebracht.
a:active { text-decoration: none; color: green; } de opmaak van de nu geselecteerd link
a:hover { text-decoration: underline + overline; color: ff00ff; } de opmaak van de link wanneer je er met de muis overheen gaat.

<!--
TABLE.tabelle {background-color:#000000;}
-->
</style>
Good work Smile
I see your portal is little changed.
If you don't want original styles added by headerinclude, only delete form this template link to css, so you can still have java scripts, and your own style
anyone an idea??

The moving banner a the top of my portal is jumping sometimes.
This banner is in an iframe, otherwise it wont work.
This jumping is only when I add google adds, without those add it works normaly.
Pages: 1 2