MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Unapproved Glory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scenario:
I have just posted one new thread, with twelve replies. Altogether I have posted 13 posts. I decide to unapprove the whole thread, but after unapproving the thread I decide to delete it. Therefore, I have deleted 13 unapproved posts and 1 thread.

Problems:
  • Before deleting the uunapproved posts, I go back to the index and I notice that the "Board Statistics" state 12 posts in 0 threads. If the posts are unapproved then, there are NO posts at all! And it's a play on its own words. How can you have posts and no threads... oxymoron.
  • Regardless of the number of threads, there are still 13 posts. Why in the Board Statistics does this not show 13 and shows 12? Is this a bug, in a bug?
  • Once I have deleted the unapproved posts/thread I go back to the index and notice that I have 12 unapproved posts next to the forums post count within the (). Hang on? Wern't there 13 unapproved posts? Is this a bug, in a bug too?
  • The Board Statistics have not changed after the deletion of the unapproved posts. It still says 12 posts in 0 threads.
  • Last, but not least, My total post count comes in at a whooping large -12 posts! Strangely enough, I thought I posted 13 times... and if we we're doing negatives wouldn't it show -13? YAY! another bug, in a bug Toungue

Attachments included.

This bug was picked up somewhat in this general support thread.

Hopefully I've documented the bug thoroughly enough for your understanding and bug-squashing.

Feature Request:
Can we have a "Rebuild ALL Caches" button - just so I could retest this bug out and make sure I wasn't babbling on I had to rebuild and recount the caches, and had to click each button... how... slow. AND I officially hate redirect pages. Toungue
This should be fixed in 1.2.8.
This bug has been fixed in the latest code.

Please note the latest code is not live on the site or for download. An update will be released which contains this fix.