MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I get navbit links back for threads?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want the link chain at the top of pages to allow easier navigation between forums. I think I found where to edit, but I'm not sure what code to use.

This is what I want to achieve:

[Image: 387714cca8d15a94b7669c06fc9e048a.png]
Nav template, plus maybe the others under Navigation templates. Look under the default template set.
I set them all back to default and now they're making a huge block up to the top of my page. How would I stop that or move the text somewhere else? [Image: d43fd2e92376d9a89aa5db530cd5f9c9.png]
Navigation <navigation> is placed in the header template by default, and there's a <br /> after it, you can try removing the break to reduce space.
(2016-09-16, 04:09 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Nav template, plus maybe the others under Navigation templates. Look under the default template set.

(2016-09-17, 05:04 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Navigation <navigation> is placed in the header template by default, and there's a <br /> after it, you can try removing the break to reduce space.

I've tried putting it in the header template but it never shows up.
It's <navigation> that you must put in the header template.
(2016-09-17, 07:08 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]It's <navigation> that you must put in the header template.

Thank you, I didn't know you meant the actual <header> tag. I've figured out how to move it around and I'm working on formatting now.

I appreciate the help.