MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1146 - Table 'i2892803_mbb1.mbb_myachievements_ranks' doesn't existQuery:SELECT COUNT(rid) as ranks FROM mbb_myachievements_ranks
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

I called my webhosting multiple times. They tried everything, uninstalling MyBB and installing again & configuring the system & finding another plugin.

Whenever I try to install a plugin which needs SQL this error comes up with a different "Query" message. 

Could you please help me fix this?

I tried everything that I can for example; Checking config.cfg and all other fix suggestions.

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'sid' at row 1

This error is up for any other plugin which requires SQL. None of my plugins working.
I am having the very same issue with NewPoints Shop plugin.
It's because you have MySQL strict mode on (which MySQL has enabled by default now). Either disable it or edit the line where it sets sid to nothing (should be something like "sid" => '',)
(2016-09-18, 09:50 AM)nth Wrote: [ -> ]It's because you have MySQL strict mode on (which MySQL has enabled by default now). Either disable it or edit the line where it sets sid to nothing (should be something like "sid" => '',)

Where would I find that? The link has instructions, but I have no idea to get to  "my.ini/my.cnf"
I think there is a way you can get at settings in the PHPMyAdmin interface.
(2016-09-18, 01:23 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I think there is a way you can get at settings in the PHPMyAdmin interface.

My host says that I need root access and I don't have root access