MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Promote your forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm offering a free service.

I'm the administrator of the mybb forum directory. We're new, and are looking to get established -- one of our directories, the simple machines forum directory is well on its way to becoming very established. I would like to offer the opportunity to advertise your myBB forum in my directory for free.

Following myBB's rules, we will advertise forums that have not obliterated the backlink found in the footer.

In addition, using our directory's database of forum submissions, it is now possible to have a nice webring composed of myBB forums.

When someone clicks on the button, [Image: mybb_swap.png], a random myBB site found in our directory will open up. Adding this button on your forum will enable sites to be networked together via our directory.

All these buttons were made online @ http://kalsey.com/tools/buttonmaker/ ... Therefore, if you want to change the color scheme of the buttons to match your site, please do so.

However, to have an element of consistency in the face of color diversity, please leave the text "as-is". In other words, the left box should read "mybb" and the right box should read "swap".

Regards
Cool, I've already added my links. Smile
Submitted my forum too.
But I think your totals of the categories are shown wrong, is that possible?
I cannot access this site. Everytime I click the link it starts downloading the page rather than viewing it.

Might just be an IE6 thing though...I hate library computers.
xiao Wrote:But I think your totals of the categories are shown wrong, is that possible?
You mean the stuff like this?
Blogs (18)

The 18 means there are 18 sub categories under Blogs. I think...
oh like that Smile
DrPoodle Wrote:I cannot access this site. Everytime I click the link it starts downloading the page rather than viewing it.

Same problem here >.< I guess I'll have to check it out later on firefox
MaliciousKitty Wrote:
DrPoodle Wrote:I cannot access this site. Everytime I click the link it starts downloading the page rather than viewing it.

Same problem here >.< I guess I'll have to check it out later on firefox
Worked for me in IE 7. Guess it must only be IE 6?

Works fine for me in IE6.
All that have submitted have been approved; thanks!

Latest links :: http://www.mybboogle.com/index.php?list=latest .

See that mybb button in my signature? Clicking on that will open one of the forums in the directory in a random order ... [by adding that button to your site, you'll be helping to advertise other forums running mybb as well..]

Smile
Pages: 1 2