MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User_exists()
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Confused since the bad update i got this error

Quote:Fatal error: Cannot redeclare user_exists() (previously declared in /home/alterna/public_html/forum/inc/functions_user.php:9) in /home/alterna/public_html/forum/inc/functions_user.php on line 9
I re-restored everything but it keeps coming up every now and then and i need to refresh the page to get onto the forum at times.

Anyone know why this is appearing?
What plugins are you running?
reupload inc/functions.php too - make sure you don't have any outdated files
i have re-uploaded it,
i know someone had complained of an error they encountered when they first went on the forum before the upgrade.

I have a plug in which shows a box when you log in with yoru user info, new forum stats and random user info - could maybe that be something that could make this problem?
You could try disabling it and check it out.
**edit**
i have diabled the welcome panel from mybbmods (http://mods.mybboard.net/view.php?did=542) and it seems to have done it. has anyone encountered this problme with this mod before?
So it's solved now?

Well, you could look for an updated version at the mods site. Or report it to the author of the plugin.
The function user_exists() isn't used in that plugin ...
This topic is very old, but I have the same problem today.
I have the Mybb 1.2.11 and the latest version of the plug-in (welcome box).

Is there a solution for this problem?
Tikitiki Wrote:reupload inc/functions.php too - make sure you don't have any outdated files
Pages: 1 2