MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED] I messed up my admin panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed this mod
mods.mybb.com/view/admin-notes

then i got this mysql error
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
             1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query:
            SELECT * FROM mybb_adminnotes ORDER BY nid DESC LIMIT 0,

So i uninstalled this mod via the uninstall button. The mysql error is gone but i only see the admin notes (the default admin notes). There is no longer Mybb update info, and there is a link at the top that said mybb version check was more than two weeks ago (Which the forum isnt that old). So if i click that link i get a blank page with a php warning
Quote:Warning [2] require(admin/modules/home/version_check.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 770 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.13 (Linux)

File
Line
Function/admin/index.php
errorHandler->error
/admin/index.php
require

How can i fix my admin panel to before i installed this mod?

i downloaded a new mybb zip and replaced /admin/modules/home/index.php from the zip.
In your original mybb file, you should find it there. Search resources once you're in the original mybb folder, everything should be there