MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: live Search games and prizes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I never thought that it'd be so much fun to use a search engine!

Microsoft became smart with this. They have a club and games where you have to use their search engine to find out clues and answers to complete the puzzles. Such as the word search and find games.

Then you earn tickets that you can use to get real prizes! I think it's awesome.

I haven't completed one game yet since i'm mentally challenged, but I already have alot of tickets for getting a certain percentage of the games complete.

I think this is a very cool way to get people to use the search. You could say that "well people would use it for these games, but then use google or their other favorite search when they are really wanting to search for something", maybe but some could easily fall inlove with the beauty of Live!

sign in with your live.com passport (hotmail address)

http://club.live.com/

they dont have that many games now, but im sure they'll get alot.
The Grinch Wrote:You could say that "well people would use it for these games, but then use google or their other favorite search when they are really wanting to search for something"

I would Big Grin