MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sql errors while reading new pm or old
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i had a fresh installation of mybb and i just discovered after 3 days that the pm system is not working because i get sql errors anytime i try to read either new or sent pms i even tried being an admin or a normal user yet still the same.
Th only plugin i installed related to pm is the pm notify system(notify admin on a new signup)
Please help suggest solutions thank you in advance
If it's the new member screening plugin, I suggest you don't use that plugin, it does throw errors. there's another one you can use without the notification though, called required approval.
i have deactivated all plugins same thing

[Image: xOwGlpn.jpg]

(2016-09-20, 01:15 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]If it's the new member screening plugin, I suggest you don't use that plugin, it does throw errors. there's another one you can use without the notification though, called required approval.

i didnt install this plugin at all
I still need help here???
(2016-09-21, 08:37 AM)Electrode Wrote: [ -> ]I still need help here???

There error indicates it's looking for information in the posts table when accessing PM's which wouldn't be standard procedure and the standard MyBB code works fine are you sure all plugins are deactivated?
Disable the hide until reply plugin and it'll work.
(2016-09-21, 08:30 PM)Sazze Wrote: [ -> ]Disable the hide until reply plugin and it'll work.

ITS WORKING NOW and in fact i could not edit posts either with this plugin thank you so much