MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MarkItSplashed - Coming Soon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ah, glad to know I was dead on Smile.

AlienSector was a great website and the owner maintained it well for a short while, though with the data loss, he's been unable to restore it to it's previous state it seems. I'd love nothing more than to see things rebuilt as it was known as a very reliable source for vBulletin Styles.

As for the MyBB Theme, I do appreciate it. As before, this is really just a beta run. More so to see if there is any interest in us continuing to develop additional themes and if they will be used. We'll be adding to the style, optimizing it and so forth, we just would like to see how things pan out before investing further into additional themes.

The goal is to provide them free of charge. While paid themes was given a thought, we decided to move forward and simply release them to the public.

We may offer paid themes in the future, or a type of membership, though as of right now, we're content with giving back to the community as MyBB has provided us with a great piece of software and for that, we're thankful!
Pages: 1 2