MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Need 2 Helps"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First one with themes, 
[Image: f12aac16d55e136bb7fde13701f6d303.png]
I've used focus theme and I couldnot find where Could I edit this I 've looked in the footer and header and didnot find any,Any ideas?
2'nd thing I forgot it Sleepy  gonna find out soon
Have you checked the header template?
(2016-09-22, 01:07 AM)nth Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked the header template?

Yes I did and didnot find.
Should be in header template and in global.css, look in global.css for .logo and see if there is an image there.
You can also upload a new image to ./images/ and call the image for logo (with the same extension as used on your theme today, look with inspection if not shore), and the new logo should come up automatic.

For your second problem: Can't help you there Smile
For the first, it automatically takes the {$mybb->settings['homename']} in header template. So if you set Homepage name in Settings inside Admin CP > Board Settings » Site Details > Homepage Name
It will have the correct name Smile

Second, can't help there Smile
(2016-09-22, 10:05 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]For the first, it automatically takes the {$mybb->settings['homename']} in header template. So if you set Homepage name in Settings inside Admin CP > Board Settings » Site Details > Homepage Name
It will have the correct name Smile

Second, can't help there Smile

Thanks,
It workes with just editing it
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php"><i class="fa fa-bolt" style="color: #fcb941;"></i> Dark Forums</a></div></div>
 oh and the theme is epic
if u could tell me how to edit the fonts.