MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial]Simple Responsive Dropdown Navigation Menu for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yeah i see the responsive in here but is not responsive at all.

But is better than actual scheme. Anyways we will wait for 1.8.16 many time ago due is a HR and many users have broken forums due actual version and they do not know how to fix it. So we have to wait first at all for this, and then wait for the next coming up 1.9 to see the next 1.8.10 series that is the NE so for now it is fine to wait for 2.0 version that is a WIP since many time ago but all this stuff are important so we will wait for this and until this happens i think this type of tutorials are the save lime ones for many people who asks it for a responsive, and even the next tableless formatted skins Smile

There is too much todo, so best of luck to the mybb staff and keep up the god job Wink
(2018-07-01, 08:37 AM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah i see the responsive in here but is not responsive at all.

But is better than actual scheme. Anyways we will wait for 1.8.16 many time ago due is a HR and many users have broken forums due actual version and they do not know how to fix it. So we have to wait first at all for this, and then wait for the next coming up 1.9 to see the next 1.8.10 series that is the NE so for now it is fine to wait for 2.0 version that is a WIP since many time ago but all this stuff are important so we will wait for this and until this happens i think this type of tutorials are the save lime ones for many people who asks it for a responsive, and even the next tableless formatted skins Smile

There is too much todo, so best of luck to the mybb staff and keep up the god job Wink

Yes Smile
hi followed your guide but the link color is grey not white like in your tutorial

my site https://www.blackmarke7.com

i just tested it some more the link color is dependent on base color of mybb

so how would i change it so it doesn't use mybb's base color

------------------------- edit ----------------------

i added my own id to the css to solve the problem
Nice and useful, thank you for your tutorial, keep good work!
(2018-07-14, 02:36 PM)8guawong Wrote: [ -> ]hi followed your guide but the link color is grey not white like in your tutorial

my site https://www.blackmarke7.com

i just tested it some more the link color is dependent on base color of mybb

so how would i change it so it doesn't use mybb's base color

------------------------- edit ----------------------

i added my own id to the css to solve the problem
Yes, adding your own css will solve that as every theme will have different base color Smile

(2018-07-15, 10:57 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Nice and useful, thank you for your tutorial, keep good work!

Thank you Smile
Hello, thanks for the tutorial.
How can I remove the menu that is marked and put it where you leave?
The web is in localhost
Thank you very much.

MyBB 1.8.17 --> default

https://i.imgur.com/bXjSCY8.png
(2018-07-17, 03:38 PM)Mjniu Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, thanks for the tutorial.
How can I remove the menu that is marked and put it where you leave?
The web is in localhost
Thank you very much.

MyBB 1.8.17 --> default

https://i.imgur.com/bXjSCY8.png

This will require changing the header template and header_welcomeblock_admin template.
Try to change the code yourself, it will be great learning experience Smile
@WallBB
I want to combine this tutorial with this. but I want the menu to be fixed sticky (this, or this) also responsive. how to create or add it?
(2018-07-24, 09:23 AM)terzier Wrote: [ -> ]@WallBB
I want to combine this tutorial with this. but I want the menu to be fixed sticky (this, or this) also responsive. how to create or add it?

just follow the w3schools instruction and you'll get what you want
(2018-07-24, 04:06 PM)8guawong Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-24, 09:23 AM)terzier Wrote: [ -> ]@WallBB

just follow the w3schools instruction and you'll get what you want

Yes, give it a try @terizier, if you are stuck with it, don't hesitate to write here mate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4