MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderators Banning Ip's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,
I would like to give my moderators the ability to ban users ip so that they cant keep making accounts
If there is a plugin or something that would be really helpful

Thanks,
I don't believe there is a plugin to do this. What you can do is grant a few moderators access to the Admin CP. Do this by granting access to Super Moderators or creating a new group for this kind of moderator.

Admin CP -> Users & Groups -> Groups -> Super Moderators -> <CHKD> Yes, users of this group can access the admin CP

Admin CP -> Users & Groups -> Admin Permissions -> Group Permissions -> Super Moderators
Ensure all options are set to No, then under Configuration select Yes for "Can manage banned accounts?"
Quote:Admin CP -> Users & Groups -> Groups -> Super Moderators -> <CHKD> Yes, users of this group can access the admin CP
My super mods dont have access to ACP. I made a dummy account and gave it super mod status. But after logging into that account i could not get anywhere higher than mod CP

Doesnt the purge spammer button ban ips? And mods have access to the button?