MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing Unlimited Theme from Blue to Red
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
This is my first post on the community.
I need help changing the ENavy Unlimited Theme colours.
On the theme the main colour is blue but I would like to change that to red or another colour. I have tried changing the hex codes in the style sheet but it won't work. Can someone help me out.
This is my forum (it's new so has nothing on it)
antiscape.tk/forum
Also, I'm not a professional coder only a beginner so could it please be explained in a simple form. 

Thanks

Hi,
Changing the style sheet as I did earlier today actually worked but it took a few hours to make he forum look how I wanted it. Is there a way to speed up this process, I cleared the cache and all.
This page could not be found!

We are sorry. But the page you are looking for is not available.
Perhaps you can try a new searching.

To change the colours you just need to go to your ACP > templates & styles > styles > unlimited > global.css (and maybe unlimited.css or any other custom .css file) and modify the colours.

I don't give support for my older themes anymore.
(2016-09-23, 11:25 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]This page could not be found!

We are sorry. But the page you are looking for is not available.
Perhaps you can try a new searching.

To change the colours you just need to go to your ACP > templates & styles > styles > unlimited > global.css (and maybe unlimited.css or any other custom .css file) and modify the colours.

I don't give support for my older themes anymore.

Ok. Thanks anyway. I got it working. For some reason it took a couple of hours to update on the live site.