MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to get the Forum Team (showteam.php) to list moderators. This seems to be enabled by default, but no amount of tweaking will allow mods to be listed on the page.

I have not modified showteam.php one bit. Also, I am able to set other usergroups, such as Registered, to display on the the page. They show up fine. The only group that will not display when set to "Show on 'Forum Team' page" is Moderators.

http://homeundone.com/showteam.php
Are your moderators just in the group? Or have you actually assigned them their specific forums?

The moderator group is weird, it'll only show names on the Forum Team page if you have them assigned to one or more forums.

To accomplish this:

Go to your Admin Control Panel ---> Look under the Forum Management section on your side navigation bar ---> Click "Manage Forums" ---->Click the button that says "Subforums/Moderators" for which ever forum you want to assign a moderator to.

Let me know if this helps. Regards,
Or in "manage users" find this people and edit profile -> set default group to "Super moderator" / "moderator"
Edit: Ups not default group, but "display group"
tristan/SMM Wrote:The moderator group is weird, it'll only show names on the Forum Team page if you have them assigned to one or more forums.
They're just in the group, but I thought that would be enough. I'm not really interested in editing all of the mods/forums just so they show up on the page... You guys know if this is the intended functionality? Thanks for the help.
You must change the display group. without this, they can't be visible in "show team". You not need edit all forums, only this users
Alright, I think I get it. Moderators are mods for specific forums, and Super Moderators are global mods.. I'll just switch them over. Thanks Patrick/Tristan.
patrick_2007 Wrote:You must change the display group. without this, they can't be visible in "show team". You not need edit all forums, only this users

That's true for all usergroups except the moderators group.