MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Argh, help again??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why does my forum say this http://wild-spikes.net/index.php ??

And how can i fix it?? Smile
I don't see anything out of the ordinary at the link provided.

Can you be a bit more specific about your problem?
Says what ? =/
I guess that he means that the image next to "Forum is Locked" has disappeared. You should upload all images to your server.

And for the quick theme mod by Tikitiki; make sure that you are using the latest version of it and that you installed it correctly.

That's probably the problem:

Quote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function iif() in /home/wildsp/public_html/global.php(336) : eval()'d code on line 1

Now I'm getting this too. Disable the plugin and install it again with both the new version of the plugin and the newest MyBB version.
Well when i go onto www.wild-spikes.net it says this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function iif() in /home/wildsp/public_html/global.php(336) : eval()'d code on line 1

And doesnt show my forum.

EDIT//

I have got the latest version of MyBB, and it said that before i installed that plugin. Sad
Ah, I see that error when I attempt to use the Light Blue theme. The default theme doesn't seem to cause the error. Perhaps it would be an idea to check that the Light Blue theme is also installed correctly?
Ok Thanks, you guys seriously deserve a trophy! Big Grin

Ill try now. Toungue