MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Member list issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I'm in the process of setting up a new forum for my community and have opted for MyBB however I'm experiencing an odd issue on the member list whereby certain users names aren't displaying, there's also a weird graphical anomaly happening in the admin panel members area which I think is related to the above issue. I've attached some screenshots for reference. I've ruled out it being a theme issue as I've switched to a few different themes now to test and it also doesn't appear to be browser related.

[Image: TEUHHer.jpg]

[Image: vkxq8U3.jpg]

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance Smile
Was this happening right from the start or after you changed something? Do you have any plugins installed?
Nope, did this straight away. The only add-on I installed was a custom theme but other than that (and the creation of the forum categories and user groups) this is a completely fresh install.
What's your URL?
It seems to have resolved itself at the moment. I'm not sure if it was something to do with avatars but I'll post back if it messes up again. Thanks! Smile