MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone here at all that can help me from mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to move to a new server and nothing is going right at all. I would prefer if possible that someone here from mybb helps because i dont care at all to risk a hacker coming along so i will pm all info.

Thanks.
If you want me to do it, you can send me a PM. But I don't have much time right now. So I'll do it in a couple of hours if you wish.

You could do it yourself:

Export database through phpmyadmin, and upload it again to a new host.

After that, make sure that the config.php information is up to date.
Also: under admin cp > board settings > change make sure that the cookie settings (under general settings) are correct and that your site url is correct.
Perhaps you could explain whats not going right and we could better and more easily help you?
Tikitiki Wrote:Perhaps you could explain whats not going right and we could better and more easily help you?

sure why not. wont matter anyways. endless errors galore. Sent you a pm but i guess that was wanted. I DONT wanna open my site to hackers being we have problems so can i PLEASE PM the info.
It looks like you've modified the inc/config.php? That's causing the errors. You should make sure there aren't any "echos" or spaces before <?php or after ?> in the config file. Pretty much anything that might send text to the browser itself is causing that
PM sent.
Your welcome Smile
Thank you.