MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Private Message Notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes, you are right... leave it as it is now. Thank you!
(2016-10-09, 09:23 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Can change the link, but not sure if there's enough room for an avatar? It's make the cells too high and it'd take up too much room.

It would be great for those of us that want to customize the display. As written above, it would be easy to style this into an awesome dropdown. If you can make avatar display possible, I'll share the code for my dropdown design here. Smile
Updated to 1.0.1 with just the styled reply button for the moment.
Would be nice when you can update this so it detects pms sent by the mybb system, it can't do that at the moment.
Edit: Sorry, this wasn't related to this plugin. It was just that i had edited my registeration page by removing like the receive pm for example and that has end up in new people registering with the option to not receive any pm which was fixed by making the fields "hidden".

Thanks for the great plugin. Smile
Why i as an Admin not able to see notice but other members can have PM notice?
How do you mean - do you just get the default notice, or nothing? It should just replace the standard notice for all users.
No default notice to admin.
I can't see how it would be doing this, are you sure you're the only one who gets the default alert, and every other user gets the advanced one? There's nothing in the code to only run it for certain users or anything,
I am not getting default alert also.
How to enable it for admin?
Pages: 1 2 3