MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NEED HELP! 1364 - Field 'myforumicons_icon' doesn't have a default value
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to create a new forum/category I get this error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1364 - Field 'myforumicons_icon' doesn't have a default value

Query:

INSERT INTO mybbcn_forums (name,description,linkto,type,pid,parentlist,disporder,active,open,allowhtml,allowmycode,allowsmilies,allowimgcode,allowvideocode,allowpicons,allowtratings,usepostcounts,usethreadcounts,requireprefix,password,showinjump,style,overridestyle,rulestype,rulestitle,rules,defaultdatecut,defaultsortby,defaultsortorder) VALUES ('special zones','','','c',0,'',1,1,1,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,'',1,0,0,0,'','',0,'','')

How to fix this?  See the screenshot below
Try to disable your plugins and see if that helps.
What version mysql and php are you using?

But you can try to enter this code in phpmyadmin
ALTER TABLE mybb_users MODIFY views int NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' 
(2016-09-30, 05:50 AM)BaggerHD Wrote: [ -> ]Try to disable your plugins and see if that helps.

How do I enter that code? Can you explain how
(2016-09-30, 05:50 AM)BaggerHD Wrote: [ -> ]Try to disable your plugins and see if that helps.

When I run the above code it gave me this error #1146 - Table 'mswaga_mbb1.mybb_users' doesn't exist
There is mybbcn_users instead of mybb_users so when I replaced it and run it again it gave me another error!
#1054 - Unknown column 'views' in 'mybbcn_users'

Whats wrong again? Here is the screenshot of phpMyadmin i use https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8uAl-...jJRRE11dkU
Unfortunately im having the same problem and its driving me crazy  Huh Huh Sad
(2016-11-12, 05:47 AM)alexendern Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately im having the same problem and its driving me crazy  Huh Huh Sad

I fixed it this way. read here https://community.mybb.com/thread-199453.html
REMEMBER TO UNINSTALL AND INSTALL AGAIN. IT 100% WORKS.