MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: problem whith the login and cookie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all, this is my problem:

The path to my forum is:
http://portugal-forum.alojamentogratis.com/forum

and the domain to that path is:
http://portugal-forum.web.pt

When I enter in my forum with my original URL path and try to login in my forum, its fine, some times I must to refresh, but, its ok.

but, When I enter in my forum with the domain (http://portugal-forum.web.pt), I cannot login, because, how many time I put the username and password, the result its the same. I’m go every time to mi page index.
please need help.

I try to change the cookie settings, in "Cookie Domain" to ".portugal-forum.alojamentogratis.com/forum" and "Cookie path" to blank, but the result its the same.
Some one help?
thanks
It works for me. You might have to clear your cookies and cache on your browser.
DennisTT Wrote:It works for me. You might have to clear your cookies and cache on your browser.

Im in work now, I thinks its because the cookies is blockout, or not?
if yes is any chance to resolve this? I cannot change because in my work im dont have previlegs.
begicaos, it's because your using cloaking on your domain. You need to turn off cloaking and make it a redirect or have the domain name point to your hosts actual DNS server.

Once that's done go here to correct your cookies: [Wiki: Cookies] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
Tikitiki Wrote:begicaos, it's because your using cloaking on your domain. You need to turn off cloaking and make it a redirect or have the domain name point to your hosts actual DNS server.

Once that's done go here to correct your cookies: [Wiki: Cookies] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

Tikitiki wath is cloaking ? and how can I turn Off?.
hmpff. Im a newbie for sure, sory my ignorance.
begincaos Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:begicaos, it's because your using cloaking on your domain. You need to turn off cloaking and make it a redirect or have the domain name point to your hosts actual DNS server.

Cloaking is an option you set in your domain configuration panel. You need to contact your domain owner for further information on how to change it.
Tikitiki Wrote:
begincaos Wrote:

Cloaking is an option you set in your domain configuration panel. You need to contact your domain owner for further information on how to change it.

thanks, Im go do this, and im post the results.
thanks