MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED] Make MYBB stop asking to remember me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some users want to keep logging in. They uncheck remember me, and they dont want to keep seeing the option to remember them. Is this possible to turn it off only for one user?
There is no good way to do this.
alright thanks. I didnt think so, but i figured i would ask.
You can change the default status to unchecked, but this will apply the changes for all users. I suppose if you really want to do it just for one user you could use an if else statement using that user's id.

header_welcomeblock_guest

find <input name="quick_remember" id="quick_login_remember" type="checkbox" value="yes" class="checkbox" checked="checked">

and remove checked="checked" from above.
(2016-10-02, 02:17 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]You can change the default status to unchecked, but this will apply the changes for all users. I suppose if you really want to do it just for one user you could use an if else statement using that user's id.

header_welcomeblock_guest

find <input name="quick_remember" id="quick_login_remember" type="checkbox" value="yes" class="checkbox" checked="checked">

and remove checked="checked" from above.

Thanks for the detailed info and the option to actually do it. But i dont think i want to chagne the code based on one user.