MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: what each kiss means
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.
• Tease her and let her tease you back.
• Stay up all night with her when shes sick.
• Watch her favorite movie with her.
• Give her the world.
• Let her wear your clothes.
• When shes bored and sad, hang out with her.
• Let her know shes important.
• kiss her in the pouring rain.
• When she runs up at you crying.. the first thing you say is.. "Who's lime am i kicking babe?"

If you don't post this in four minutes you will lose the one you love.

If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will :
Call you
Kiss you
Love you
Text you

Guys post as :.ID BE THIS BOYFRIEND
Girls post as : A True Boyfriend

I can't risk it Toungue
The thread titles wasn't changed! OH NOAZ
Quote:• When she runs up at you crying.. the first thing you say is.. "Who's lime am i kicking babe?"

this one is really pathetic and i'm pretty sure my girlfriend would hit me if i ever said something like this
(2009-07-24, 03:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:• When she runs up at you crying.. the first thing you say is.. "Who's lime am i kicking babe?"

this one is really pathetic and i'm pretty sure my girlfriend would hit me if i ever said something like this

How is it pathetic? 0.o
(2009-07-24, 04:01 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-24, 03:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]

How is it pathetic? 0.o

oh no my girlfriend is upset!! clearly this means that i need to hurt a human being because i have the rational thinking ability of a schoolyard bully
I don't see the problem personally. I understand where you coming from Brad. But, humans are animals and the male instinct is to protect what he feels is his Wink.

And, I don't care what anyone says Humans are animals!
(2009-07-25, 12:43 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see the problem personally. I understand where you coming from Brad. But, humans are animals and the male instinct is to protect what he feels is his Wink.

except it's exactly that sort of overbearing machismo that enforces the patriarchy and allows to feel like women "belong to us" in the first place (they don't)

that, and just because someone is crying doesn't mean someone needs to be hurt
imagine that your girlfriend comes to you crying and you say, "who's lime am i kicking babe?"

"my dog just died"
(2009-07-25, 01:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-25, 12:43 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see the problem personally. I understand where you coming from Brad. But, humans are animals and the male instinct is to protect what he feels is his Wink.

except it's exactly that sort of overbearing machismo that enforces the patriarchy and allows to feel like women "belong to us" in the first place (they don't)

that, and just because someone is crying doesn't mean someone needs to be hurt
imagine that your girlfriend comes to you crying and you say, "who's lime am i kicking babe?"

"my dog just died"
Do you take everything personally and over think constantly? Seriously, you take everything as if if someone were to do it, you would die.

And plus, it's not implying that a girl is "yours" by saying "who's lime am I kicking?". And even so, not everyone has the same beliefs.
(2009-07-25, 01:22 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]Do you take everything personally and over think constantly? Seriously, you take everything as if if someone were to do it, you would die.

ugh i hate it so much when people think about stuff!! it makes me wanna die!!

actually you're the one who asked me to elaborate. reap what you sow.
Well I would just like to point out. I'm not the type of guy to say whos lime am I kicking babe. I was just saying Toungue.

And, I'm sure if she did say her dog died his tone would change really fast.

How can you hate what people think about stuff? That's like saying we shouldn't think as stuff is vague as hell.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8