MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Easy Refer Plugin 1.0 (referral referrer system)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This plugin was born from the need to have a solid way for members to refer other members and for credit to be shown to them. Currently mybb only displays referrals in the admincp and for one member at a time. This has top 20 list and you can view any members referrals (if enabled).

Plugin Name: Easy Refer
Plugin Author: Jesse Labrocca
Plugin Website: http://www.MybbCentral.com
Plugin Version: 1.0
Plugin Mybb Compatibility: 1.2
Plugin File Edits: None
Plugin File Uploads: 3
Plugin Description: This does a number of things read the features list.

FEATURES
===================
Shows top 20 referrers page
Has a form to invite new members with referral link and captcha
Visible Referral link so members can paste it wherever they wish
New setting to hide referral detail list of other members
Details page so a member can view all their referral (shows date of signup and if user is activated)

Installation instructions are included with the download.

This has FULL language support. If you wish to use non-english simply copy the refer.lang.php to your language folder and change accordingly.

SPECIAL THANKS: Lex..once again helped me at a rough spot.

Download Link | DEMO
Sorry for double post...1 more attachment to add. Smile
1. Thank you again for making MyBB better. Smile

2. How can I use this with your MyPoints plugin? (To give points for referrals)
Lex has a MYPS for referral mod.

And I have to fix a small bug I just found before this is released...it will be taken care of shortly.
Sounds great!
I saw your post somewhere about a vacation real soon, have fun!

[Image: beachezgr.jpg]
Great job, labrocca!
Nice job once again Smile
It says I must register for your site and make a minimum of 2 posts in order to download this plugin.
That's how you say "thank you for the nice plugin you made" Smile
laie_techie Wrote:It says I must register for your site and make a minimum of 2 posts in order to download this plugin.

I have recently been adding my plugins to the mod site as well but normally once I am sure no bugs exist and I don't have to update and support it anymore. It's convenient at mybbcentral for me to bug fix, track, and such instead of at the mods site. Mods site also requires submission approval which slow the release down. And if you update the plugin..it has to be approved yet again. Sort of a pain really...

However since mybb promises to offer trusted downloads and installs from the mods site...I plan to add my mods there.
Pages: 1 2