MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NEED HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In ACP for group Administrators I have disabled acces to it and have forgotten to add new group with permission to acces to control panel. I have enabled acces to acp in database mybb_usergroups.cancp='yes'. But when I try to login to ACP I receive the message "You are either not a valid administrator or have not logged in.
Please login below."

How can I enable acces to it.
Apparently, you set yourself to regular user, rather than admin.

So, go to phpMyAdmin, mybb_users and find your user name. Then, edit the field, and set your usergroup to 4 (admin). That should fix it.

Cheers Smile
If the above doesn't work, then I believe the reason why it's failing is because the usergroups cache has not been updated with the new setting. Can you go into mybb_datacache in your phpMyAdmin and edit the 'usergroups' cache and paste the contents of the cache here?
DennisTT Wrote:If the above doesn't work, then I believe the reason why it's failing is because the usergroups cache has not been updated with the new setting. Can you go into mybb_datacache in your phpMyAdmin and edit the 'usergroups' cache and paste the contents of the cache here?

All is OK. I change in the datacache cancp='yes' and all is ok.
Thank you.
Glad it's working Smile
Welcome to MyBB, Slavec!

In the future, please provide a more descriptive thread title. Here is a guide on asking for support:
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=390

Thanks!