MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Expanding Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know that at least SOME of you are familiar with WordPress. It has a great feature where you can actually manually resize the editor to your liking, and I think it'd be amazing if MyBB had something similar. Right now there's no resizing options at all, either with AJAX or without. ;S

Just a suggestion. Sometimes for announcements, fanfics, reviews, etc...it'd come in handy.
I would like to see this too
Very good idea... may want to put it on MyBB Ideas
LeX- Wrote:Something like this ? > http://mods.mybboard.net/view.php?did=277

Ya thats it. Toungue
No, there's actual a little movable corner to drag-resize it in Word Press.

Almost all the bulletins already have a +/- thing, I'm surprised MyBB doesn't.
I also use Wordpress and the expanding editor does come in useful when making posts. Big Grin When it comes to forums, I don't usually have to worry about expanding the editor since forum posts don't seem to require the same large 'workspace' (for me at least)
PHP_Paul Wrote:No, there's actual a little movable corner to drag-resize it in Word Press.

Almost all the bulletins already have a +/- thing, I'm surprised MyBB doesn't.

WordPress aint MyBB ...
And if you want a "+/-"-thing, install that plugin.
Personally I've never had the need to have a bigger editor than what is provided already. I guess that's because most of my posts are short Toungue
PHP_Paul Wrote:Almost all the bulletins already have a +/- thing, I'm surprised MyBB doesn't.
As has been stated many times before, MyBB is not other forum software. Its only on version 1.2 compared to the popular ones which are on v3.0+

In fact, for a 1.2 version, MyBB is leagues ahead of a lot of most competitors.

I'm sure the plugin will be included as a default feature when demand gets high enough.
Pages: 1 2