MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] Show new replies to your post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Topics you started ? And on what would the 'new replies' be based on, your lastvisit date ? Can be done by a single query i think =P I will give it a try Wink
No just any topics you posted in if therews new replies. It would be really cool if a mod writer can make a mod like this. It would change the way I look at mybb.
shadow82x Wrote:No just any topics you posted in if therews new replies. It would be really cool if a mod writer can make a mod like this. It would change the way I look at mybb.

Can you explain exactly what you want the mod to do? It's difficult for a 'mod writer' to create a mod when they don't know how you want it to work.
DennisTT Wrote:
shadow82x Wrote:No just any topics you posted in if therews new replies. It would be really cool if a mod writer can make a mod like this. It would change the way I look at mybb.

Can you explain exactly what you want the mod to do? It's difficult for a 'mod writer' to create a mod when they don't know how you want it to work.
I will try my best.

OK we are on a forum we reply in several topics for example "RE: [Request] Show new replies to your post" and some other ones like "topic 1" and "topic 2" You make posts at all these topics. Within 10 minutes someone replies to topic 1. So when you do show new replies to your posts it will show the new replies to your posts. It will show only a list of topics that show new replies to your posts and you click it and it goes to that topic.
Its like exactly the same as the indexpage, everytime there's a new reply, the newpost indicator shows up ? But instead of looking into the forum to see on what topic (just look in the lastpost column to see ... but OK) , you want that in a list ?
But i think it would be easier this way
shadow82x Wrote:But i think it would be easier this way

I believe you can do that via subscribing to a thread. Which can be sent via email and shown thru User Cp/Subscribed Threads . It lists all the threads which have had new replies sence you subscribed to that thread.
That takes more time... I'm just talking about a simple link on the nav. bar
Then add this link to your nav. bar
and check 'Automatically subscribe to threads you post in' in your UCP.

http://<yoursite>+<yourforumroot>/usercp.php?action=subscriptions

Or doesn't that fit your needs either ?
Yea but that shows all the threads. I only want the topics that show new replies to your posts
Pages: 1 2 3