MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: avatars (not loading) blank screen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm having an issue with uploading avatars.

(Previously I have searched and found nothing within the forums regarding this issue)

What the problem is I can upload the avatars but when it comes to installing avatar packs in the "upload/avatars" location and then head to browse the galleries it just says "default gallery" go.

Once clicking go it comes up with a blank screen. (no errors)

I am a newbie to mybb so am unsure what causing this issue, any help would greatly be appreciated.

~Kerrang!

P.s the folders are set to cmod 777 (even the avatar folder) + upload and avatars
"Avatar packs" should be uploaded in ./images/avatars I think. Not in /uploads/avatars.
destroyer Wrote:"Avatar packs" should be uploaded in ./images/avatars I think. Not in /uploads/avatars.

Still having the same problem.

Uploaded a avatar pack to /images/avatars/ (blank screen still) Confused
What did you upload exactly? Only upload single (gif or jpg) files ... can I also have a link to your forum and a link to the different files that you've uploaded?
destroyer Wrote:What did you upload exactly? Only upload single (gif or jpg) files ... can I also have a link to your forum and a link to the different files that you've uploaded?

Okay I did upload folders although I have tried without since. (still the same)

Pm sent with links Smile
~Kerrang!
I think you better didn't delete the default avatars...

Maybe this one is causing the problems?
http://www.newbiegen.com/forums/images/a...atar_2.jpg

If the deletion of this doesn't work, I'd suggest to call the images athlon.gif or so. Confused (These are default file names)

But yeah, this is only a quick solution.
destroyer Wrote:I think you better didn't delete the default avatars...

If the deletion of this doesn't work, I'd suggest to call the images athlon.gif or so. Confused (These are default file names)

I believe when I upgraded earlier that mybb removed the avatars. I've tried as you suggest by deleting it and changing the name and format and still the same issue Confused

~Kerrang!
Could you start again with uploading the default folder structure of MyBB 1.2.8? Images and images/avatars.
Kerrang! Wrote:
destroyer Wrote:I think you better didn't delete the default avatars...

I believe when I upgraded earlier that mybb removed the avatars. I've tried as you suggest by deleting it and changing the name and format and still the same issue Confused

~Kerrang!

Sorry but no files were removed in the 1.2.8 update
destroyer Wrote:Could you start again with uploading the default folder structure of MyBB 1.2.8? Images and images/avatars.

Just finished uploading the images folder and checked. Still unable to select from browse avatars Sad

~Kerrang!

Update;
I've just re applied the 1.2.8 patch and this hasn't changed anything. Is this a bug?

Also after upgrading i got this error but after refreshing it went away.
Fatal error: Class 'postParser' not found in /home/.oswin/joeymuk/newbiegen.com/forums/usercp.php on line 23
Pages: 1 2