MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: upgrade problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am not great at upgrading forums.. but when I view a members profile..

I get this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/zalaki/public_html/anime/forums/inc/languages/english/pp.lang.php:1) in /home/zalaki/public_html/anime/forums/inc/functions.php on line 78

Not sure what it means.. or if it has to do with pp.lang.php or functions.php

Any help would be great.

thanks,
zalaki
It has to do with pp.lang.php. There are spaces before <?php in the file that are causing the error. You need to either remove them yourself it it is visible or contact the language author to get it fixed.
I have sent Lex- a PM about the error.
Works fine overhere with NO warning ... if you have edited the file yourself, you're the cause of the problem ... if you didn't edit the file, get a fresh one.
Downloaded a fresh version but still get the error. Deactivated the mod and now don't get an error. Shame as its a great mod.
Then use this one, it uses 'hardcoded' English. Did a fast c/p with the lang values, if there's something wrong, i hope you can solve it yourself ^^
Tikitiki Wrote:It has to do with pp.lang.php. There are spaces before <?php in the file that are causing the error. You need to either remove them yourself it it is visible or contact the language author to get it fixed.

It seems as though i'm having the same problem.
I looked at my php.lang file and there isn't a space before the <?php..

Here's the codes if you're interested in seeing them..
<?php

$l['nav_pp'] = "Change Profile Picture";

$l['already_uploaded_pp'] = "You are currently using an uploaded Profile Picture. If you upload another one, your old one will be deleted.";
$l['using_remote_pp'] = "You are currently using an remote Profile Picture.";
$l['pp'] = "Profile Picture:";
$l['change_pp'] = "Change Profile Picture";
$l['pp_url'] = "Profile PictureURL:";
$l['pp_url_note'] = "Enter the URL of an Profile Picture on the internet.";
$l['pp_upload'] = "Upload Profile Picture:";
$l['pp_upload_note'] = "Choose an Profile Picture on your local computer to upload.<br /><br />Maximum size is {1}Kb";
$l['no_pp'] = "No Profile Picture";
$l['no_pp_note'] = "Select this option if you don't want an Profile Picture.";

$l['pp_note'] = "A Profile Picture is A Picture Of The User So You Can Easily Know Who Your Dealing With.";
$l['pp_note_dimensions'] = "The maximum dimensions for Profile Pictures are: {1}x{2} pixels.";
$l['pp_note_size'] = "The maximum file size for Profile Pictures is {1}.";

$l['custom_pp'] = "Custom Profile Picture";
$l['remove_pp'] = "Remove Profile Pic.";

$l['error_uploadfailed'] = "Upload Failed";
$l['pp_updated'] = "Profile Picture Updated";

$l['error_pptoobig'] = "Sorry but we cannot change your Profile Picture as the new Profile Picture you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are {1}x{2} (width x height)";
$l['error_invalidppurl'] = "The URL you entered for your Profile Picture does not appear to be valid. Please ensure you enter a valid URL.";

$l['redirect_ppupdated'] = "Your Profile Picture has been changed successfully.<br />You will now be returned to your User CP.";
$l['error_nopp'] = "You did not choose an Profile Picture. Please go back and do so now. If you don't want an Profile Picture, select the \"No Profile Picture\" option.";
$l['error_pptype'] = "Invalid file type. An uploaded Profile Picture must be in GIF, JPEG, or PNG format.";

?>
You would need to attach the file, since hidden characters can't be seen in pasted code! Smile Though this seems to have something to do with some modification??
Ok sorries, here's the file.
There aren't any spaces at the beginning of that file, however there is a blank line at the end of the file, after the closing ?> PHP tag. It's probably worth removing that empty space. There should be nothing after the ?> tag.
Pages: 1 2