MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post exchange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm looking to form an agreement with 4 other site owners, whereby we 'post exchange' and support our fellow groups sites. I have done this on sites like TAZ and it's been very rewarding, however I have a project in need of a boost but I am unable to find people interested in this.

The exchange consists of 1 post per day.

I would be willing to help with graphics, social media advice and potentially help with writing articles.

Hopefully there will be interest here, so if you are interested in UK sports and own a site needing help - why not consider joining?
I may do this if some other board owners join in.
Okay, well I will leave this for a little longer to see if anyone else registers interest.

Tornado Mitr

UK sports, I may be interested. How about a 5/5 post exchange with a gaming forum?
(2016-10-12, 08:27 AM)Tornado Mitr Wrote: [ -> ]UK sports, I may be interested. How about a 5/5 post exchange with a gaming forum?

That would be fine by me, I may not be able to post 5x every day but I will ensure I keep my side up - sometimes due to work I get side tracked but currently I am exchanging with two sites via TAZ and I always make up for the odd days I miss.

--

Are you also interested in forming a group? Exchange rates can vary depending on agreements between third parties.

--

I am hopeful of forming a small group of five where we support each other throughout our sites development.

Tornado Mitr

(2016-10-14, 01:23 AM)Kerrang! Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-12, 08:27 AM)Tornado Mitr Wrote: [ -> ]UK sports, I may be interested. How about a 5/5 post exchange with a gaming forum?

That would be fine by me, I may not be able to post 5x every day but I will ensure I keep my side up - sometimes due to work I get side tracked but currently I am exchanging with two sites via TAZ and I always make up for the odd days I miss.

--

Are you also interested in forming a group? Exchange rates can vary depending on agreements between third parties.

--

I am hopeful of forming a small group of five where we support each other throughout our sites development.

I meant 5 posts each, one time Toungue

How about I create a Discord server for the small group? Smile