MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to logout after 1.2.8 upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am getting:

"Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu."

I had several plugins still running during the upgrade, would that have caused this? I have Adsense Inline, ShoutBox plugin and the PM monitor plug-ins running at the time. Using default theme. These are the 3 files that show up following Chris's Theme help instructions:

Templates > Find Updated:

header_welcomeblock_guest
header_welcomeblock_member
postbit

What should I do? Edit? Revert? Diff? Thx much..
You can do Diff if you have specific changes you want to keep, otherwise just revert
I just "reverted" all 3 and forum is back to normal Tiki. Is it a "bad" thing having to revert? Meaning am I losing some of the needed changes you guy's have made in the new version? Or, is it nothing to worry about?
Thx
Oh no, revert is basically removing any changes you may have made and replacing them with the new ones we have.
Ahhh, that's a relief. Thank you Tiki and Mr. Chris and the rest of the MyBB team for a great product! Keep up the good work!

Matt