MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a wp theme converted to mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Title says it all Smile

I've spent s few hours trying to do it myself but no luck so I'm hoping someone here can help or do it for me. Just PM me for more info and the WP theme!

Thanks in advanced!

Received two PMs, one was a waste of time.. Completely started off wrong when the user Aoki's first response was "F*ck Off" smh :/ then said he'd want payment ahead of time, which too him was priced around $300+ sorry but not sorry, MyBB themes no way in hell cost that much bud! No more ridiculous PMs, I have a standard I want met or I'll just do it myself.
I've sent you a PM regarding this request.
(2016-10-11, 06:59 AM)Devillest Wrote: [ -> ]Title says it all Smile

I've spent s few hours trying to do it myself but no luck so I'm hoping someone here can help or do it for me. Just PM me for more info and the WP theme!

Thanks in advanced!

Received two PMs, one was a waste of time.. Completely started off wrong when the user Aoki's first response was "F*ck Off" smh :/ then said he'd want payment ahead of time, which too him was priced around $300+ sorry but not sorry, MyBB themes no way in hell cost that much bud! No more ridiculous PMs, I have a standard I want met or I'll just do it myself.

Hey,

Do you still need someone for this?