MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Different form of exchange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Tornado Mitr

How about an exchange where we register and post an introduction topic on each-others forum?

Reply if interested Smile

Rules:

1. Sites must be running MyBB.
  2. Sites must be appropriate and follow all of the MyBB rules, if I see anything that is not appropriate or allowed I am duty-bound to inform MyBB Staff.
  3. I may deny any requests at any time, for any reason.
  4. If I don't reply then you may send me a PM or an email on my profile.
Forum URL: Volt Forums
I'm sorry, just out of curiosity, how does an introduction topic help either site?

I mean; the entire point of a post exchange is that it is mutually beneficial. Nobody gets value out of introductions.

Tornado Mitr

(2016-10-12, 11:43 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, just out of curiosity, how does an introduction topic help either site?

I mean; the entire point of a post exchange is that it is mutually beneficial. Nobody gets value out of introductions.

It makes the forum look like it growing, and if we did further different exchanges then you wouldn't need to post an introduction topic, just post.
Activity in one forum (which is mostly posts saying "Welcome to the forum") is not activity. Whatever it is that is making you think that is so horribly misled I am not even going to address it.