MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Guests Views/24 Hours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok So I have the who's been online today plug in activated..

But I could have swore, because I used it before, that it showed how many active members have been on today and how many guests have been on today as well.

And i'm not talking about the who's online now things cause, yes that does show the guest and member count.

I'm more interested in how many guests view the forum daily, so I can set my forum up accordingly.

If you need a screenshot of what i'm talking about, i'll be happy to deliver that.

Any Suggestions.

Thanks Guys!
Kyla
I guess I should've posted this in code mods.. sorry

EditConfusedomeone already moved it. Thanks
The idea is good one. There are some mods already in use which related to the today statistics. Contact with the authors of them to deliver the updated version including this features.

Thanks.
I'm actually surprised this hasn't been made yet. Infact i'm sure it has, I just need to look harder.
kyla°firefly Wrote:Ok So I have the who's been online today plug in activated..

But I could have swore, because I used it before, that it showed how many active members have been on today and how many guests have been on today as well.

And i'm not talking about the who's online now things cause, yes that does show the guest and member count.

I'm more interested in how many guests view the forum daily, so I can set my forum up accordingly.

If you need a screenshot of what i'm talking about, i'll be happy to deliver that.

Any Suggestions.

Thanks Guys!
Kyla

That is the Mod i am using which does show how many members and guests were online for the day.

I believe i got that off the MyBB Mods website.

This is the files i have.
Read me below explains how to add that.
[attachment=6691]

The onlinetoday file itself.
[attachment=6692]

Good luck with it.
BTW I wouldnt mind finding something as well to show the most users ever who visited in a day.
HarryWx Wrote:BTW I wouldnt mind finding something as well to show the most users ever who visited in a day.

That is already a default in the core system in stats.

As far as showing how many guests visit in a 24 hour period? Crakter's online mod shows this, which I think Harry has linked to above! Big Grin
Ok thanks guys. I got it workin Smile