MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cant create a thread?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've already checked my templates and they seem fine.

Fix: Download sceditor files and upload
*moved to 1.8 general support*
You're absolutely sure nothing is wrong in your newthread template? Does this issue also happen in the quickreply box, newreply page, or editpost page?

Did you recently install and activate a Message Editor? If yes, try deactivating it and see if it still happens.

If it's not a plugin issue then post your newthread template code here, I'd like to look at it, maybe there is something you had missed.
(2016-10-14, 06:57 AM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]You're absolutely sure nothing is wrong in your newthread template? Does this issue also happen in the quickreply box, newreply page, or editpost page?

Did you recently install and activate a Message Editor? If yes, try deactivating it and see if it still happens.

If it's not a plugin issue then post your newthread template code here, I'd like to look at it, maybe there is something you had missed.

New replys work fine, private messages as-well though theirs a little glitch where it looks like it's being dragged from the top left to where it is, instantly.

Can I send you a direct link so you can see for yourself?
Quote:Can I send you a direct link so you can see for yourself?
You might have more people respond (ie. better chances for fixing) if you post your forum url in your post.
I will do that now thanks.
i still dont see one?
I've updated thread now.
Hi,

We can't view any pages on your site so it's kind of hard to diagnose the problem. Could you possibly provide a temporary account?
I was able to fix it I needed to update sceditor files someone mines were corrupt.